CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Here we go!!!

I have been "pressured" to blog about my cake creations so I figured I would finally do it.  (At least myself and my two encouragers will enjoy it!!!)  I am actually surprised that I enjoy decorating cakes because it is never something that has interested me in the past.  I am now addicted and can't wait until the baby is a little older so I can devote more time into it!!!  I will start posting my different cakes and cupcakes and give a little description.  Some ideas I get from books and the internet, but others I see in my head and do.  (Those ones are more fun!!!)  Well, here we go, lets bake!!!

1 comments:

Bonnie

You go girl! We love cupcakes at our house and experimenting with cakes. yours look great! xobon

Post a Comment