CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jarrett's Birthday & Ali's Birthday!!!

For Jarrett's birthday I made a race track cake.  It is Wyoming Downs so it has the lake/pond in the middle, hence the "fish."

A closer look at the paddock and starting gates!!!  The track was made with brown sugar, the fence with pretzels, crushed oreos for the rocks in the pond, and a variety of crackers for the paddock and gate!!!  He loved it!!!

 Death by chocolate!!!  I saw this on a blog or website, sorry I can't give credit to who did it, but I just printed it off and put it in my book.  It is a two layer cake, dirty iced with Kit Kats around the outside and the top filled with M&Ms.  Yes, death by chocolate for sure!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment